What you need
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1 and 1/3 water
- Mix all dry ingredients together until well mixed.
- Slowly add the water until you foam dough that is smooth and not sticky.
- Add more water or flour as needed to ensure the dough is smooth.
- Cut dough into equal pieces.
- Fill pan with enough oil that will be used to deep fry the cut dough and heat over stove.
- When the oil is hot place dough pieces and
frytill the dough is brown on all sides and ready on the inside.
Place on plate and enjoy delicious goodness!